The firm’s Employment team comprises a total of eight
partners and 22 employment lawyers. The team is the largest in the
region and provides comprehensive advice representation and
training on all contentious and non-contentious matters to public
and private sector employers across the UK.
The team’s work covers the full range of UK employment law
- employment contracts and policy documents
- disciplinary and grievance matters – drafting policies,
advising managers and HR specialists on performance management,
misconduct and how to dismiss with minimum risk to the
- advising on redundancies and large scale reorganisations
- discrimination law – in all its many manifestations
- employment tribunal representation
- transfers of undertakings and competitive tendering –
particularly when TUPE applies to outsourcing
- issues arising over part-timers, flexible working and maternity
and parental rights
- trade union issues.
We understand that employment law can be complex and employment
disputes are often serious and expensive for public sector
organisations. That is why our service reacts quickly giving you
appropriate help and guidance at every stage.